What are the Bounce House rules?
- No food, gum, candy, or drinks. No shoes, eyeglasses, sharp objects.
- No SILLY STRING!
- No PETS!
- No climbing on the walls or netting.
- No flipping, somersaults, wrestling, or fighting.
- No Water Hoses, Sprinklers or Wet Kids! (our bouncers are NOT wet units)
- Allow only the same size kids to bounce at a time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the unit clean and free from any type of debris. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!